Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SE Tactics

SE Tactics
Over the weekend, under the gaze of a painting of the Dalai Lama at Tibetan Kitchen, I savored my dessert of bhaktsa marku while thinking of all the search engines that helped get me to that place. And by “that place” I don’t mean the Tibetan restaurant, but rather my new Manhattan neighborhood where my wife and I dined out for the first time as residents. Below are ten search engines that helped with the moving process.

1) LinkedIn: This is the first search engine we used; it’s how my wife found our real estate broker. What’s funny is that my wife, a lawyer working forREAD MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For Your Support

Blogging Tips Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Comment, Questioned & Answers

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP